Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I loved the online poster-makers, the screencast, and slideshare. I know I could use those directly i my class this year. I do want to try out creating and having my students create teaching videos that can be uploaded to TeacherTube & YouTube.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I love how it keeps me informed of the latest tech tools. I even created a page on my website that list all the links to these tools for future reference. I don't want to ever be so far behind tech-wise that my students don't view me as a valuable role in their education.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Not really. I enjoyed the whole process.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Ummm.... I love the online, in-your-own-time format. I'm not sure I'd change it. I might add different curriculums to this idea. Math, science, LA/SS related stuff not just tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment